BOOK A GROUP CLASS – All Currently Live Streamed
Mukunda Yoga Center
All group yoga and qigong classes are currently being live streamed on zoom.us. You do not need to purchase an account on zoom.
FREE YOGA AND QIGONG CLASSES
The impact of this health and daily life chasm has certainly created new challenges and financial concerns. If you lack funds but wish to practice, we have an option. At checkout, type in the Promo Code: Anjali Mudra (Option for Promo Code not offered on mobile devices.)
MAKE A DONATION
These can be gifted to others or used lightly by yourself if the desire is more to support financially than attend classes. When a hand can share to a hand in need, it helps the overall chain of sustainability.
Consider buying a gift certificate for someone and you can send to them via email. This is also a very helpful way to share about Mukunda Yoga Center while giving a boost to the daily operations during this difficult time. Many thanks in advance!!
- Plan ahead and book your class online/mobile here for Mukunda Yoga
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting or athletic clothing. (remove socks and shoes)
- Live Stream: Adjust your lighting and camera angle so that you can be clearly seen for best guidance
- Be sure your space is clear and you have a blanket or cushion for minimal props
- Avoid eating at least one hour before practice and 30 minutes after a practice.
- If you have uncontrolled high-blood pressure or are pregnant, these may not be the right classes for you.
- If you’re thinking you won’t know what to do, know that’s just your mind playing tricks on you – don’t give in to negative thoughts!
- Our classes are geared to help improve your health and wellness over time. Don’t expect one or two classes to “fix” everything!